Value Added Services
We are able to offer the following value-added-services to your business.
In addition to ongoing compliance work, we are able to offer the following value added services to your business:
- Helping you develop and grow the business
- Implementing and improving systems
- Personnel recruitment services
- Structural review of your systems and people
- Review of your profit improvement potential
- Assisting on the collection of debts
- Investigating potential targets for acquisition
- Succession planning
- Estate and Inheritance Tax planning
- Implementation of accounting software.
In addition, through an extensive network of other professionals, we are able to introduce you to professionals that can help you with your other financial needs.
For further details on how we can add value to your business and provide you with other financial services please call your normal contact or e-mail InfoTax@harris-lipman.co.uk.
Meet our head of tax - Martina Fitzgerald
Preferred Supplier Network
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best possible services. Whilst we are able to offer an extensive range of services, there are other services that our clients need. We are happy to recommend providers in the following areas to our clients. Our recommendations are based on the experiences we have had in dealing with these organisations both in our own right and through our clients. If you would like us to make an appropriate introduction please let us know. Of course, we can accept no responsibility for actions taken arising from the services supplied by these organisations, except where we have commented in writing in advance of the action taken.
Independent Financial Advisers **
- Life assurance
- Investment advice
- Self-administered pension schemes
- Actuarial advice
- Subscription service
- Employment contracts
- Employment Appeal Tribunals defence
- Human Resource Outsourcing
- Business sale agreements
- Specialist insolvency law advice
- Patents and trademarks
General Insurance **
** As you may be aware, in these industries commissions are paid for introductions and any commissions earned by Harris Lipman will be disclosed in the provider’s engagement letter. Other introductions are without charge.