Specialist Forensic Accounting
As the business world becomes more complex, companies are increasingly looking to work with accountancy firms that can apply their skills to legislative matters.
Harris Lipman’s tailor-made specialist forensic accounting services have developed a following amongst national law firms and leading UK insurers due to their quality and cost-effectiveness.
Our team has worked on all manner and size of assignments, including:
- Loss of earnings or profits claims arising from road traffic accidents, fires, floods, professional negligence and supply failure
- Contractual and commercial disputes, including completion account disputes and breach of warranty claims
- Allegations of fraud and financially motivated crime
- s459 disputes, Compulsory Purchase Orders, joint venture agreements and partnership disputes
- Family disputes, including assisting with Form E, acting as a shadow expert, obtaining indicative valuations, identifying potentially related companies and ensuring complete disclosure
As our team is very knowledgeable in various forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution and court proceedings, our people can act as reliable and robust expert witnesses and provide practical and technical help at all stages of a dispute.
We also offer a specialist in-house forensic accounting service to law firms and insurers, ensuring both they and their clients get immediate access to the right advice at the right price.
In addition, Harris Lipman is able to provide tailored solutions and services, and can produce specialist reports for specific areas of a business or for use in developing a strategy based on the strengths and weaknesses of a claim.
For more information on how Harris Lipman can help with your forensic accounting needs, please contact Freddy Khalastchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (0)20 8446 9000.
- Business Start-ups
- Business Consolidation
- Business Expansion
- Company Secretarial Services
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Credit Checking
- Funding Working Capital
- IT Training
- Moving On
- Non-bank business lending
- Property Tax Specialists
- Legal Services
- Specialist Forensic Accounting
- Tax Investigations
- Tax Matters
- VIP Tax Services
- Wealth Management