Meet the Partners
MARTINA FITZGERALD CTA
Martina Fitzgerald joined Harris Lipman in September 2006 as Head of Tax, and was promoted to tax partner in 2010. A Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), she brought with her 17 years of experience to the firm, including seven years with PricewaterhouseCoopers and six years with Grant Thornton.
In her role, Martina looks after the tax affairs of a wide variety of clients, including non-domiciliaries. She advises on issues including income tax and capital gains tax and assists families with inherited wealth with tax planning, to help protect that wealth for future generations. Other clients include people with more recently acquired wealth, including entrepreneurs, partners in professional practices and other business people.
Martina also advises on personal tax planning ahead of key business transactions – such as the sale or flotation of a company or business – and on the general structuring of a family’s tax affairs after such transactions.
Recent news articles by Martina Fitzgerald
- UK braced for triple-dip recession after sluggish construction growth
- HMRC to chase outstanding Class 2 NICs
- HMRC cracks down on undisclosed property gains
- How To Find Us
- How Do I Become a Client?
- Meet the Partners
- UK200Group Membership
- Enterprise Investment Scheme Association
- Mission Statement
- Our Commitment
- Harris Lipman Keeps In Touch With Latest Technology
- What Our Clients Say About Us
- History of Harris Lipman
- Paying Your Bill
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Harris Lipman Statutory Details