Human Resource Outsourcing
One of the biggest challenges facing employers today is understanding – and staying compliant with – employment and health and safety legislation.
These areas of the law are complex and ever-changing, which makes this difficult task even more demanding, especially when you’re already dealing with all the day-to-day tasks involved in running a business.
As an employer, Harris Lipman understands these challenges and the value of specialist HR advice. Where it is not practical or cost-effective to retain your own in-house HR team, HR outsourcing can provide an ideal solution.
Our preferred supplier is HR Plus (www.hr-plus.co.uk), provided by Professional Fee Protection, with whom we work professionally on insurance for tax investigations.
HR Plus is like having your own HR team, helping you to deal with staff and staff issues effectively and keeping you compliant with all the relevant legislation. By subscribing to HR Plus, you’ll benefit from:
- Legal expenses insurance, which will pay your legal fees, awards and out of court settlements, up to a total of £50,000 per claim, if a staff dispute goes to a tribunal.
- Access to a specialist advice line, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, where you can discuss any HR, employment and health and safety experts, with the HR Plus experts
- Online access to employment advice on all aspects of employment issues
- Online access to health and safety advice, to keep you up to date with all relevant legislation
- A downloadable library of useful employment and health and safety documents
- Online access to occupational health advice from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
For your peace of mind, Professional Fee Insurance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, which means that it must work to the highest professional standards.
To find out more about HR Plus, click on the link below.